Thank you for visiting Lizzie’s Heritage Inn! Due to COVID-19, we must take safety precautions to ensure the safety of you, our wonderful guests, our employees, and our community. We thank you for your adherence to these guidelines during your stay and appreciate your patience during these trying times.
- We kindly ask that you enter and exit the property through the front (south facing) door. *see next image
- Guests may not enter or exit the kitchen and dining area at any time during your stay.
- Upon entering (or re-entering) the premises, please use the hand sanitizer provided at the door.
- To help limit the spread of germs and protect our high-risk staff, protective face coverings are required in common areas (Living Room and Parlor) of the house. Masks are not required in rooms or outside. If you need a mask, please let the staff know and a mask can be provided to you.
- Your breakfast will be served on the patio or brought to you to enjoy in your room. Please let staff know upon arrival which option works best for your party.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines (stay at least 6 feet away from staff and other guests, do not shake hands or touch others that you are not living or traveling with)
- Please touch as little as possible in common areas.
- Please wash your hands thoroughly and often.
- IMPORTANT: if you or anyone you have had contact with in the last fourteen (14) days, experiences any symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, body aches, loss of taste or smell, please contact us immediately to reschedule your stay. No guests with any symptoms will be permitted to enter the Inn.
We thank you for following these guidelines. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your stay here!
Lizzie’s Heritage Inn